leave-in molecular repair hair mask 5ml
Sale price Price £9.00 Unit price per
0.0 0.0 £7.50 Unit price per
Are you a professional?
Purchase at trade prices through one of our UK distributors - click here to find out more
This patented bioactive peptide treatment strengthens and improves elasticity while reversing damage from chemical services, thermal styling, and mechanical styling. For all hair types.
- Bleach + Colour
- Chemical Services
- Mechanical Styling
More To Know
Hair like new. This leave-in mask heals and strengthens hair with lightweight moisturizing benefits to detangle and keep hair smooth and soft, without weighing it down. Please see dosage chart for exact usage. For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes following a service, and then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength.
How To Use
- Shampoo, do not condition. Towel dry thoroughly.
- Begin with 1 pump of K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition. Work evenly into hair, one pump at a time, from ends to roots.
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
- Do NOT rinse out. Style as usual.
the dos & don'ts
- Do use a clarifying shampoo if you’re a heavy product or dry shampoo user.
- Do dry thoroughly with hair towel or turban before application.
- Do wait the full 4 minutes before styling or applying another product.
- DO use every 4-6 shampoos consecutively to see and feel the full results.
- DON’T condition your hair before applying K18.
- DON’T use too much.
- DON’T rinse it out.
K18Peptide™ is the miracle molecule haircare was waiting for. Clinically proven to reverse damage in just 4 minutes.
- Like-new hair repaired from the inside out
- Healed damage from bleach, color, chemical services, heat, and mechanical styling
- Restored strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce
- Reduced breakage, split ends, and color fade
- pH balance of 5.0-6.0
- Doesn’t wash away with shampoo, leaving lasting results
- 91% original strength*
- 94% original elasticity*
* Results observed in a clinical study while using mist and mask as part of a bleaching treatment. Results may vary depending on hair type, quality and history.
- Color Safe
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.